Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Izzy update

Took Izzy in for the liver function test today. If it comes back okay she will be spayed Thursday, if it doesn't, my mind just can't go there. I didn't realize it was a full hysterectomy when they are spayed, dummy me thought just two little snips. Dr. says she should be fine by the time we go to Nashville. My hope is that everything is okay  with the liver and we take care of it Thursday. I do not want to experience her going into heat!

 "Do what you can, with what you have,where you are "- Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. Came across yr lovely site via Rednesday and stopped to say I do hope all goes well for Izzy & you. I know what waiting for any kind of canine tests can be like...

    Lola & Nora:)
    btw Vacation Over? Great Memories to share?