Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello Nashville

We are in beautiful Percy Priest outside of Nashville and oh my sweet Lord, it is so hot! Yesterday when we got here it was a balmy 94 degrees. We are going to have unseasonably hot weather the whole time we are here, in the 90's every day. Oh well.
Izzy loved Hannah
Zech got a run
Don't you love that smile
I love this picture, two bud's talking over the game
We spent the night in Marion on the way down and got in just in time to watch Zach's ball game and go out to dinner with Leah's family. It was good to see them, had not seen Hannah in the longest time. The game was so cute.
We have tickets for a show Wednesday night and plans to meet up with a cousin for lunch, but that's it so far. We are just going to play it loose with the schedule. Lot's of walks to the lake and drives in the country. Later...



Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time, try to stay cool. It's supposed to be in the 70's here. I want to get the shed cleaned out so that I will have room to put my yard stuff away this time. Got an email from sis, emailed her back. I'll let you know what I decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to say what "we" decide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful. Yes, I do love that smile. :) I am would be roasting if I were there...90's!...it has been cooler here...suppose to be in the 60's again tomorrow...I guess fall is here. :) Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete