Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sisters

Calling in the A Team
When she finished Connie's card she was a little teary
These are the bracelets we each have.

The last few days were so lovely. Saturday my sisters and I went out to breakfast to celebrate Louise's birthday, then Connie and I went shopping. I had to go down one size in jeans, does it get any better!
Then Monday Louise came over and we worked almost 5 hours on her pictures. We loaded them in Picassa 3, organized them, edited some and sent them to Walgreens to be printed. We would still be sitting at the table trying to send them to Walgreens if J had not come home and bailed us out. I was determined we would not have to call him in to rescue us, but alas, we did and he did, rescue us. I am having so much fun with my sisters this summer.  We are so lucky at this time in our lives to live this close and get to spend so much time together. I am ever so thankful.



"Do what you can, with what you have,where you are "- Theodore Roosevelt
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment