Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Nashville

this is such a pretty spot
there are trees all around us, so its like we are out here all alone
J. Priestly Lake is really a big lake and the park is on one edge of it

Izzy and I just got back from walking around the park, it is 1/2 mile and I try to do it twice a day. That is really ambitious for me, we have to go really early and really late because it is so unseasonably hot here.We didn't do much yesterday, got a late start and just went for a long drive in the country. We have been here so many times, we are staying away from downtown and exploring the surrounding little towns. That said, we are going to the farmer's market downtown today, I am hoping for some yummy fruit.  



Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
Joyce

4 comments:

  1. I try not to be but sometimes I am a little jealous ...we did this for a couple of summers and it was SO fun..hopefully next summer we can take a couple of months off and hit the road!..congrats on your pound...just think one pound a week until Christmas would be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty there and I can see why you keep going back. Seems like so long since we've talked with these vacations, miss you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice spot. I can imagine that walking earlier and later in the day but not during that heat. I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the name of this rv resort? I want to go!

    ReplyDelete