Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Friday, June 22, 2012

Praise the Lord - Hair Appointment Today


Isn't it strange how you can just go bopping along in life, everything going well, then you wake up one morning and YIKES!!! What happened to my hair.  

Yesterday I had a cute little cut, such a pretty natural color with all the lovely highlights and then I wake up today and have a rat's nest with icky gray roots out to here!!


It always amazes me how that happens.   I need to win the lottery and then I could afford to have it done every three weeks and I would never have to have to experience that scary moment again.



I think I am going to go shorter today. I am thinking of this cut.



I would normally have many discussions with Judy before I would commit to this type of decision but what the heck, I'm just going to do it.  That's the one good thing about hair, it grows back.

We have a very busy weekend, a family party each day.  I love weekends like this.  I love my family and I love spending time with them.

My sister started her radiation treatment for her brain tumor, so far so good.  I hope it takes a long time before her brain starts to swell and she has problems. 

Stay cool.

If the hair turns out I will share with you, if not I may be shopping for a wig.

1 comment:

  1. I am trying to hold off for a haircut until I get home...sometime late next week! It is so humid here..Va...looks like I have a perm!...kind of like it though. Have a good weekend..xo

    ReplyDelete