Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gratitude


1. Such a beautiful day.

2. My sweet puppy dog companion Izzie

3. Doctors who can figure things out and sometimes fix them.

4. 401K's that help pay those Doctors.

5. Pintrest, my new pastime.

6.My sisters

7. Blue sky, cooler tempatures.

8. Hardwood floors, so easy to clean.

9. A husband with the patience of Job

10. Moody Bible Radio, my other new favorite pastime.

11. Old friends who make an effort to stay in my life.

12. My new bottle tree/in my new garden.

13. That even if it is limited life is enough.

14. Saturday morning breakfast with my brother and sisters.

15. Music, all music, any music, it soothes my soul.


4 comments:

  1. Yes,,I am starting to think this way even more, Joyce. We are still in Va..be home in a few weeks. I really really miss my dad, my mom and my sisters!...didn't realize how much!...just not the right time for me to be here but I am trying to "suck it up" and hang in there....It's been a good job and I am grateful...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you do miss your family. That's how I feel when we are in AZ. Hope your job will be done soon and you will be back with everyone. I can't believe how fast the time has gone since Judy passed, I am sure you feel the same way about your Dad, it seems like just yesterday she was here. Take care friend

      Delete
  2. There is so very much to be gratitude. I think the older I get, the more grateful I become.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that's so true , the young are just to full of the future to stop and be thankful for the present.

      Delete