Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

What's for Dinner


I love to cook, I really do, but I hate everything else except the cooking.  I hate deciding on menus, making a grocery list, doing the shopping and washing the dishes.  But I love the cooking and the eating.

I tried a new recipe from Pioneer Women the other night. I have a hard time coming up with meals without meat and I know I need to do better in that area, so I was excited to try this recipe from her website, Pasta with Whiskey, Mushrooms and Wine.

It was so easy and Lord was it good. The sauce was the best part so I served it in these cute Rachel Ray bowls with spoons.

I have to admit I am getting lazy, I hardly ever get my real camera out anymore because it is so easy to snap pictures with my IPhone.








Do you have a favorite, easy, no meat recipe you want to share with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment