Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day, Mama.

 I can't believe how quickly the years have flown.   I still miss you so much.

  I know your biggest fear as you left us was that we would split apart as a family, that we would not stay close.  I always told you I wouldn't let that happen, I assured you that the foundation you had laid would hold even if our center went away.

I think you would be proud Mama, it hasn't been easy and it hasn't been consistent but we are still a family.  We call, we visit, we meet for breakfast and usually have at least two gatherings a year of all of us.


Your family has grown, four new great grand children since you went to be with the Lord. Oh how you would love them, but that's a given because you love all little ones so much.

Rest assured Mama, we are all doing well and look forward to that day when we will all be together just like we did at your house on Sundays.








I love you Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment