Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Friday, May 4, 2012

Rain, rain, go away




It has rained almost continuously since we arrived home.  I am so done with it.  The humidity is killing me.  I think next year when we are coming home we need to take a little more time so our bodies can get used to the change. 

Izzie doesn't like the rain either.  She woke up at 4:30 am this morning ( her timing is still off from the trip home ) and it was storming like crazy, rain beating down, thunder and lightening.  So there we stood under the protection of the back porch, as she pranced back and forth.  She would dart out and then run right back.   I even went in and got an umbrella and tried to walk her out in the yard, didn't work, I got soaked, she got soaked.  Finally she just gave it up and went out and did her job. 

I dried her with a towel, but Iz is not the kind of dog that dries easily, so we had a wet dog in bed with us. And of course when she is cold she crawls right up by our heads, between us. 

So enough of this rain, I have things to do, places to go, people to see.
But since it is still raining right now, I am just going to get my blanket and my Kindle and make myself comfortable right here on the coach.




Hoping for some sunshine today.


No comments:

Post a Comment