Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, August 8, 2011

Still Struggling

The pain is still messing with my mind, making me grouchy, depressed, making me feel alone and abandoned. I think if it had started at a lower level and then slowly increased I could have built up a tolerance to it. Unfortunately, that's not the way it went. I have an appointment with my post polio physicians next week, I am going to throw myself on their mercy and hope that once again they can prop me up and get me going again. I am just too miserable to even be around right now.

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may.
We ourselves must walk the path.”
Buddha

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your struggle with pain Joyce Ann. I am lucky in that my severe pain only comes with flare-ups. I can't imagine the everyday pain you have to deal with. I like the Buddha quote btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I understand...

    Big, gently hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guy, I so needed some comfort yesterday.

    ReplyDelete