1. For my back yard, there is nothing more relaxing than sitting on the patio (under the umbrella, still can't have sun) watching Iz run around and play. Sometimes I have music, sometimes a book, sometimes I just sit and listen to birds.
2. That I came to my senses before my Mama passed and realized I might want to know how to cook. Thank goodness she had time to teach me some of her secrets and now I love to cook.(my sisters think I am crazy).
3. That most stores let me take Iz in with me. I hate leaving her at home and there is no way I would let her stay in the car.
4. Speaking of Iz, I am thankful that both my sisters love her and if anything happened to us I know they would take care of her.
5. For my DVR, I have watching commercials and really enjoy watching reruns of old shows like "The Charmed Ones", J can't stand them so I can record them and watch them while he is out riding.