Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

One problem solved.


Today I went to the dermatologist and as far as the skin thing, problem solved. As long as I continue to use sunscreen and avoid the sun as much as possible and never ever take a NSAID again I should be good to go. It will be another few months before the my skin heals completely but over time it will be back to normal. This is good news and I am very happy the Doctor figured it out so quickly. Now we just have to figure out what to do to replace the NSAIDS. I think that is going to be a major problem. I think I am going to have to accept that narcotics are going to be a part of my life going forward, unless something comes up I am not aware of. The problem is they don't take away the pain completely but they do make me feel goofy, just off a little bit. Oh well, I will figure it out eventually.



No comments:

Post a Comment