Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I've been up to....

I got an email from my sister yesterday asking what I have been up to , well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words. So, here's what I have been up to....


So far my friends and I have made 20 sets of two dishcloths to donate to the American Cancer Relay for Life, which I will participate in later this year at home. We still have enough to make about three more sets and then I am going to stop. We have been doing this almost non stop the last month.

I did however find a little time to go to the pool the last two days. The temp is now up in the low 90's and the pool is so nice.

Today will be a work day for us. Two of my friends have bought homes in the area and are packing up to move, silly me, I offered to help. So we will be packing all day and wise women that we are have scheduled a massage tonight at 8 p.m. I am not sure I will be able to stay up that late.

And of course throughout the day , I will offer up my thoughts and prayers to all the families in Japan.

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my house - I have bags all over of yarn and I am making hats/caps. Sure will be glad when you get home.

    ReplyDelete