Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

He's here!

My heart is overflowing today. My brothers oldest daughter gave birth to his first grandchild this morning. Oh, how I wish my Mama was here. She dearly loved my brother and his girls. She would be so, so thrilled to see Tina's baby. This is the first baby born in our family that I could not run and see right away. I am in AZ they are in PA, that is the reality. But I am sending all my love their way and you can bet as soon as I get home I will be making a trip to PA.




Thank you God for another healthy baby in our growing family, we are indeed blessed and give you all the praise.





Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
My sweet, sweet brother with his first grandchild

Ethan  8 pounds 8 ounces

2 comments:

  1. Congrats...I feel your pain and your joy Joyce...I have a great nephew I have not seen yet born last May...they live in Virginia...hope to get there this summer...p.s. your pics did not show for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Great Auntie Joycee - I know how bad it hurts not to be here. You'll get to see him soon, I'm sure. Has Jay been working on that? I couldn't see the pictures either.
    Love and miss ya,

    ReplyDelete