Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, March 21, 2011

This and That

We spent the weekend putting up a gazebo. Actually I supervised as J and some of the neighbor guys put it up. It still needs a few finishing touches, so when it is completely done I will post pictures. It is raining here today. It always surprises me when it does, because it happens so infrequently. Going to meet my ?new? Dr. today. We spend so much time out here, I think my Dr. at home is getting tired of all the calls and fax requests. Hope I like him, I usually know during the first visit if we are going to "click" or not. Not many Dr.'s practicing now that have treated someone with post polio. I am hoping for the best.

Though I would share some pictures I took when Iz and I went for a walk yesterday. I love taking close pictures. I tried so hard to get a good picture of the hummingbird who has a nest just outside the gate, but I couldn't quite get close enough.  I will share with you anyway.


Palo Verde tree trunk, the most beautiful trees

I really like this shot


Can you see her?

See her little beak?





Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment