Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I love this place


J took time to snap some shots Saturday before the hail/snow started pelting him. I think he is doing really well with that little point and shoot camera he carries. He took the first one just as the weather was coming down.  The second one he took after the sun came out, I just love looking up at snow on the mountains while I am sitting in the sun.


Our beautiful Superstition Mountains

Isn't that just gorgeous?







Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. He really is good! Or else it's the camera. =] It was so good to see and talk to you on Sunday. We will have to do that again, especially when the baby comes so that you can see his/her beautiful face. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so glad you find the desert as beautiful as I do, Joyce. There is just something about it....

    ReplyDelete