Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Good Byes are starting..

Last night we had our first "going home" party at our place. Two of the couples we visit with are leaving this week. It was a kinda open house with people coming and going. We have only been RVing for three years and I am not used to making such good friends and saying good bye so quickly. This year is especially tough, as my two favorite girl friends have bought mobile homes in the area and will not be returning to this park. A few of the other couples we have hung with are going to different states to "winter" next year.  But as J says we will have new neighbors next year and make new friends. I thought I would post a few pictures and include some of Izzie's friends. 






I wish I had taken a better picture I wouldn't have cut off Tanis. Tanis,  Brenda  and I formed the "knit whits club"  and they have taught me so much this year. If you had told me at the beginning of the winter I would be knitting, I would have said no way.


Jean and Betty, Jean is a lovely lady from Canada and Betty was our neighbor last year. 
Can't leave out the guys! Do you notice a trend? When we get together we put the guys on one side and the gals on the other. 





Matty, Izzie loves to play with her. They are the same age and have so much fun.
Chloe, she is a sweetheart. But she is older and Izzie bugs her constantly. I don't think Chloe will miss Izzie!
And this is Tango, the party was partly in his honor because he graduated from puppy training yesterday.  This picture does not do him justice. I should have taken a better shot. He was catching an empty chip bag that blew off the table. 
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment