Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Memories grow sweeter...

Four years ago today our Mama went to heaven.  There is not a day that goes by that I don't miss here still. My brothers Jr's oldest daughter just had his first grandchild, a little boy. My Mom would have been over the moon about that. And his youngest one is expecting her first in September. And my sister's son is expecting his second child any day. My Mom loved babies, just loved them, she would be thrilled with this baby explosion in our family. I makes me very happy to see our family grow in numbers and in love. I think I told you before, Mama's biggest fear was that without her we would drift away from each other and become disconnected. I am sure she is laughing at herself in heaven, saying "what in the world was I worrying about, those kids are doing just fine". And we are Mom, we are all just fine, because of the love you showed us. Miss you always.

Mama and her "kids"


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment