Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday Morning Blues

We had another baby in our family last week. Can't put his picture up 'cause his Daddy doesn't want his babies pictures on the internet and I have to respect that. But oh he is a beautiful big boy. He is my oldest sisters latest grandchild. And I wasn't there, and I haven't seen him (just pictures) and I am sad. This is the down side of this wonderful life J and I live. This is the second baby born in my family that I wasn't there for. I miss my family, I want to go home, I am homesick ( am I making my point?). I miss my sisters, I want to go bumming with them, I want to give them hugs. I even miss you Heidi ( my sister Louise's dog!). If we didn't have to have the RV in Red Bay on 5/12 for warranty work, I swear I would throw a hissy fit and make Jay go home tomorrow. Don't care how cold it is I MISS MY FAMILY!!!

I am getting ready to give Izzy a bath, she has to go to the vet today for  her one year shots. Hope they don't make her sick.

Tonight we are going to have a final fire with our neighbors who are moving. Think that is making me sad too. They will not be to far away, but I won't be able to run across the street to borrow a cup of something any more.  But this is the life of RVer's, people come and people go and if you are lucky you make some good friends along the way. We have been very lucky this year.

So I guess I will stop looking at pictures of my family of facebook and get up and start Iz's bath ( she does not like bathes so I am sure she will be thrilled)

Thank you for allowing me this Monday self pity party!




Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. You really wouldn't want to be here this week. They predict we might even see some snow flutters! But I sure wish you were here. I could use a shoulder to cry on and an ear to listen! We will have so much to catch up on when you get here. I'm trying to get the pictures from Jeremy and then I will order some. I'll do that just as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete