Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, September 19, 2011

A-Z

I have seen this post on a few blogs and thought it would be fun to do.

A. Age: 62

B. Bed size: Queen, shared with J and Iz.

C. Chore that you hate: Oh, I hate so many of them, but the first on my list is probably cleaning bathtub.

D. Dogs: I love my Havanese Izzie.

E. Essential start to your day: Starbucks coffee, fiber one and blueberries.

F. Favorite color: Black, really, black then gray.

G. Gold or Silver: Gold, always gold.

H. Height: 5’6"

I. Instruments you play: Zero, a big fat zero, but I adore all music especially preformed live. I have always thought that all those talented people who play instruments or sing with their wonderful voices need someone to listen and appreciate their talents and that's where I come in.

J. Job title: Today, member of the every day is Saturday club, before retired, executive officer of bank.

K. Kids: Just my Iz, and lots of nieces and nephews.

L. Live: We live in Shorewood , Il 5 months, Apache Junction 5 months, anywhere and everywhere the rest of the time.

M. Mother’s name: Was Margie.

N. Nicknames: Joycie, Auntie Joycie and my favorite, sweetie punkin'

O. Overnight hospital stays: Oh too many to list.

P. Pet peeves: Tardiness, mean spirited people.

Q. Quote from a movie: After all, tomorrow is another day!
GONE WITH THE WIND 1939

R. Right or left handed: Left handed!

S. Siblings: Older sister, two younger brothers, younger sister.

T. Time you wake up: 7:30 or so.

U. Underwear: Of course, are you kidding me?

V. Vegetable you hate: Turnips
.
W. What makes you run late:Trying to decide what to wear.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: A gazillion of them. Every single part of my body.

Y. Yummy food that you make: guacamole.
,
Z. Zoo animal: Pandas, I love the pandas, even though all they do is sit and eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment