Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Izzy Update

Dr.'s nurse( a wonderfully sweet neighbor)  came by and gave Iz another shot. She wasn't eating or drinking so they thought it was because of the pain. The shot must have done the trick because she just ate a little food. The nurse said that by tomorrow she would be much better. She left another shot with me to give her at 9 pm tonight. I love this Vet, she and her staff are so kind. Now Izzy and I are going to take a nap cause we were up most of the night.





Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
Joyce

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful vet. I'm glad Izzy and you are both doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And just why didn't you update me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thankful that you and Izzy are both doing better. I am thankful for Vets like this! XX

    ReplyDelete