Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, October 25, 2010

Baby Shower

It was more difficult to take pictures at the shower than I thought, hosting duties seem to get in the way. I hope when I see my sisters pictures she did a better job than me. But I thought I would post just a few for you to see. We had a very long but very lovely day. I am pretty sure my niece was pleased.

the theme was Winnie the Pooh

we found the cutest little honey pots for favors

the future Daddy was a good sport in the game playing

they got a lot of really neat gifts


Mommy and Daddy to be
My two beautiful nieces

he was really struggling here, this is a steeler fan through and through




it was nice for the girls to see their friends

I was so pooped last night when I got home, but it was a good feeling. My sisters and I love these girls and we hate that they are so far away from us.I am so thankful they could drive home so all their friends could attend a shower here.



Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing you are to these girls. What a blessing for the new parents to have these things for their new baby. Bless you and the other hostesses for doing this.

    Happy Monday to you and yours. XX

    ReplyDelete