Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm gonna miss her....


I have had quite a few conversations with the men in my family the last few weeks about Oprah.  The guys had a lot of fun, but I think they seriously do not like the lady. And I seriously don't understand why. I have enjoyed her program so much these last six years since I have not been working. I taped it everyday and watched it when I could fit it in. They weren't all great shows, some I just clicked through or watched one section and then deleted. But most of them I learned something, not big earth shattering things, but I almost always learned something that would make my life better, truer, more meaningful. And I for one am going to miss the show.





Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment