Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Friday, June 17, 2011

So maybe it isn't settled....

While out riding the motorcycle this week J found a spot that just might suit us to park the coach in the summers.

It is called Shadow Lakes. J talked with the realtor and he says it would accommodate our RV. They are having an open house on Sunday so we are going to take a look. I have to say from the pictures of the places on line I am not impressed, but I am going to keep an open mind. It is located on a lake in Wilmington so it would be close to our family.

We have bids on replacing countertops, putting in wood floors, replacing six windows and tearing out the driveway and putting in a new one with room for the RV.

Stay tuned.....

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh when I read the title of this post in my blog roll...make sure it is really what you want, i'm thinking. Maybe the rv life style works for you because you actually have a place (house) to go to? Just a thought..

    ReplyDelete