Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am sooooo excited!!!

My blog is getting a makeover by Sneaky Momma Blog Design. She is starting the first of July. I have wanted this for oh so long. I have had help on my header courtesy of a lovely friend at The Blue Ridge Gal. And I tried so hard to figure this all out, but I finally reached the conclusion that this is not where my expertise lies, so why fight it.  This winter I am going to take the time to really figure out my Adobe Photoshop. I really truly am, I promise, really I do.

But until then I so want a nice clean look to my blog and am so excited to see what Sneaky Momma comes up with. Stay tuned friends.


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
.

No comments:

Post a Comment