Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, April 18, 2011

This and That

I have finished my last knitting project for a while. I finished and shipped this blanket for my niece in PA's little guy.

I didn't have enough yellow yarn to make it quite big enough and couldn't find any so I followed a neighbors suggestion  to crochet a white border around it. It is very soft  and squishy.

One thing I miss when we leave here is in-n-out. I wish we had them back home. Have you ever been to one? Do you know about their secret menu? We have tried some of the choices, but some are just to strange.

We went to Wickenburg last week. It is a really neat truly western town. We are at our favorite restaurant
Anita's Cocina
doesn't that look yummy


We were lucky enough to be in the restaurant when the cowboys who were ending their Desert Caballeros trail ride passed by. Cowboys come from across the country to participate in this week long trail ride. There were close to a hundred cowboys who passed by our window.

We will be spending this week tying up loose ends, packing things away. We have booked all out stops for the ride home. I am anxious to get going. When someone is ill in our family I want to be home.  My brother will have his test today. I talked to him last night, he sounded so weak and scared. Please keep him in your thoughts. My hope is he will reach out and accept the comfort from God that is waiting for him.  My heart aches for his girls.


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I give up - what is an in-n-out? When do you think you'll actually be here? I am getting real anxious to see you.
    I sent Shirley a facebook message at 2:27 p.m. Illinois time. I just told her I hated to bother her, but it sure is hard to just sit and wait for the telephone to ring with an update.
    Missing you like crazy, be safe coming home. Tell Jay I might even miss him a little.

    ReplyDelete