Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dog Days of Spring???

Sunday we went to a dog play date with all of Izzies relatives. There were over 20 + dogs there, Izzie's sisters, brothers, Mom, Aunts, Uncles and cousins.  What a fun day. The breeder had one puppy left from the last litter, I so wanted to take it home with me. If I had more time before we have to take off I might try it. But I couldn't get every thing I would need in the short time we have left. There is always next years litter!!!!!

Iz and her new cousin


the dog whisperer????

burgers, yeah!
the Iz was a little nervous

Izzie's sister

this is the Mom of next years litter

oh my , that face


what a lovely day.

Please continue to remember my brother, thanks.

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment