Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Saturday, April 9, 2011

This and that

Thursday I spent two hours with the endodontist and one hour with the dentist, but we have Victory. I got that root canal, actually three canals completed and both teeth are ready for their new crowns on 4/20, which will allow us to leave when we had planned.

Friday we took Izzie to a doggy sitter for a few hours, so she could get to know her and we could run some errands.  We want to go to Wickenburg next week and that would be too long to leave her alone.  She loved the sitter, she has the run of the house, they have a long haired dachshund for her to play with, what more could she want.

Today it was raining and in the 50's here.( remember last week it was 100 +)  I started packing everything away and it makes me a little sad. J has to take the rig to the other side of Phoenix Monday to have some work done before we can leave, so I am just going to leave most of it packed up, since it will not be that long before we head out.  While he is in Phoenix with the coach, Izzie and I will be sitting on the patio furniture here, sure hope it's a nice day, he could be gone 4 - 6 hours. Should be interesting.


I am working on a new knitting project, using round needles ( I think that is what it is called). I really miss my friends, Tanis and Brenda.  I am not sure if I have enough yarn to complete this blanket and have been searching the net for another skien. I can't count how many times this summer they helped me find " one more skien" because I didn't buy enough.  I guess the lesson I have learned is always buy one more than you need.

Everything here is starting to bloom, it is gorgeous! I will try to get some good pictures for you tomorrow.

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

3 comments:

  1. Oh Joyce, I am afraid I am going to miss you if you come to Wickenburg...I will most likely be in Sun City...my dad is not doing all that good so spending lots of time there trying every thing we can to make him feel better...there are good days and bad days. Next year for sure we will get together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry your Dad is not doing well, hope he is better soon. Very sorry we won't be able to meet at Anita's, I will have a chip or two for you and look forward to meeting there next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I for one am glad - you're just that much closer being home. You're going to love this new little bundle that has arrived!

    ReplyDelete