Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Saturday, April 30, 2011

So if it is Thursday we must be in Breaux Bridge, LA

Today we arrived in LA. Oh my word the humidity, I cannot stand it!!!! I need to go back to the desert. We had a nice short day which turned not so nice when we kept throwing a breaker. The park guys tried to say it was the coach, but master electrician Jay proved to them with his meters it was their stuff, so they finally replaced a main breaker and all was good. But while I was inside with Iz reading while we waited for J to figure it out, my Kindle fried, I mean totally fried. It is only three years old and I have only used it every single day for the last three years, so I don't know why it happened. But I do know I am freaking out! My kindle is my pain reliever my sleeping pill, my everything. We are going to have one FEDEX to Gulf Shores but that means I don't have it for three days, THREE DAYS, HOW CAN I LAST THREE DAYS!!!! J might had to sedate me.  I may have to find a book store tomorrow and at least buy a couple of paperbacks otherwise I just don't know if I can make it.  Tomorrow we will explore Breaux Bridge and maybe I'll get some pictures, especially if we have a mudbug or two.




Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment