Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My finds


This is the sweet table I picked up when I was out bumming with my sister last week. It would have made more sense to have taken a picture before I put it behind the table, duh! But it is just perfect to hold the plants from my Mom's house instead of what I was using before, and I think it comes pretty close to matching the dining room set. I don't know how I am going to be able to give up this set when we move to Az, but as Scarlet says" I won't think about that today, I'll think about that tomorrow at Tara" The vine from Mama's house almost died last year when I took it to Az. I think it was from riding in the RV's sink for a week on the way home. But it is getting stronger every day, and I am going to leave it home this year and let Bill water it like he did the other one, it did really well.


 "Do what you can, with what you have,where you are "- Theodore Roosevelt
Joyce



No comments:

Post a Comment