Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Read, Set, Go

A scale photo
and we're off



So I officially started yesterday. Today I am 1/2 lb less than the day before and just went on a half hour walk with Izzy.  I am going to use Weight Watchers online, my brother and his family have been on it and he has lost 70 lbs.  I know, of course, it will be harder for a disabled women in her EARLY 60's, but I feel confident (today at least).  We are not going to Nashville until the middle of September so I have time to figure it out before being faced with all that wonderful food. 

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! Calories in and calories out!! I finally am losing my last 10 pounds...so worth it. BTW...my sister lost over 100 pounds on WW and has kept it off for seven years. I agree with you on Big Love..I'm not a prude either but some of those scenes...glad I was not watching it with my mom!..take care

    ReplyDelete