Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, November 21, 2011

When Pigs Fly




Definition : When Pigs Fly

I don't know why or when my fascination with flying pigs started. I like to think having them around helps me remember "anything is possible, there is always hope, tomorrow will be another day", all those phrases that help you get through the hard times. I wanted to share a few of my flying pigs.








I don't remember where I picked most of them up, but my favorite is this little white sweetie that a friend gave me last night. How can you look at that pudgy little body being lifted by those golden wings and not feel it's gonna be alright. Thanks for finding it for me Tanis, I know it's going to help me through some of the tough times ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment