Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Friday, November 12, 2010

Two days and counting



Wednesday Izzy and I had our last play date at my sister Louise's house with her, her dog Heidi and her granddaughter Grace. We have been trying to go over once a week all summer. Izzy looks forward to it as much as I do. We were supposed to work on my Ugly Christmas Party sweaters, but dummy me I brought all the cheesy decorations but forgot the sweaters! But it was okay, because I helped my sister clean out her closets and Grace and I played with buttons. My sister is a wonderful Grandmother( her grandkids all call her Nonnie) she thinks of such fun things for the little ones to do. We had a tray and pored all of Nonnie's buttons out on it and then we had a muffin tin that we used to sort the colors into. Grace loves this game. Then Nonnie put shaving cream on the front door glass and gave her a paint brush and let her go. That is Heidi at the door watching her. I am surely going to miss these play dates. 


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
Joyce








1 comment:

  1. How nice that your having this time with them before you leave. What a wonderful grandma she is for providing such fun things for little one's to do. I am sure you are not the only one that is going to miss these play dates. :)

    I sure have missed visiting you here...so thankful for this opportunity to stop and say hello to you. Happy weekend to you and yours. XX Lori

    PS I pray for safe travels for you!

    ReplyDelete