Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, November 8, 2010

One week left..

\




Time is ticking away and I am starting to feel the stirrings of panic. I try so hard to be organized, to plan ahead, but somehow, someway, time always gets away from me. I organized my clothes yesterday. The only down side to losing weight is your clothes don't fit. I have gone down two sizes since last winter, so I need to replace some things for the trip, which adds to my to do list. I have the freezer almost empty and I took the the plant I just can't lose to my sisters yesterday, she is going to baby sit it for me. My nephew who takes care of the house will care for the rest of them. I have a Dr.'s appointment today and some errands to run, starting tomorrow I will be organizing the coach. 
We had a wonderful weekend. Saturday night we went to my sister Connie's house for dinner and she treated us to a mini Thanksgiving feast. She made Mama's dressing and it was soooo gooood!  Isn't she sweet and thoughtful! Sunday I went by her house to drop off some things from the freezer and the kids were there and we sat around and had a good long talk. I have spent so much good quality time with my sisters this summer, I am so thankful for the memories I am taking with me. I am going to miss them terribly. 



Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment