Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, November 1, 2010

Making Memories

Izzy and Grace share a secret(Grace's Dad doesn't want his baby's face on internet )
Wow, what a fun packed weekend. With my time at home growing to an end I am spending as much time with my family as I can and we crammed a lot in this weekend. Started the end of the week at my sister Louise's house, she helped me fix my "homemade " Christmas gifts and I got the bonus of playing "buttons" with Grace.
I should have taken a picture before I cleaned up the flour I had spilled everywhere



Then went to lunch with my sisters and brother and my niece on Saturday. Last time we will get to do that till I get home in the spring.

I know what you are thinking..

 actually everyone was looking at their phones to see which would be easier for my older sister and I too  text on


And then yesterday I went to my sister Connie's house to hand out candy to the trick or treaters. It was so much fun. We don't have very many at our house, she had about 250! And they were so cute, we really had a good time. And her kids were there, which was great 'cause I don't get to see them very often.

Thanks J, I really wanted to show off those too short bangs that I did myself! Izzy helped us hand out candy

Then we had pizza and a great salad and an apple pie that I was very proud of, I don't get to cook as much now that I am doing  WW, at least not such fun stuff.


such a pretty pie, even though the crust split down the middle

We have a lot more planned for the next two weeks. It will be six long months before I see any of them again. Not that I am not looking forward to AZ, I am. It is already too cold here and it makes my poor bones hurt so bad. And I love how close J and I get when it's just the two of us (and of course Iz). We are lucky that we enjoy so many of the same things.  Fourteen days and counting.



Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt
Joyce

2 comments:

  1. You really have the best of both worlds..six months there and six monoths here...we are so out of here next July and August...lol at the "I know what you are thinking" pic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful weekend with family. I think it's really neat that you and your husband go away like this and have so much fun together. I know you miss your family but like you said it's good for you and your husband to have this time together. I am sure you will pack as much fun as you can into your last days. XX

    ReplyDelete