Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Sister's Garden


I promised when when my sister got her plate borders in I would show you some pictures, so here you go.  I think it turned out so pretty.  She collected most of her plates from Goodwill.  You see this down south a lot, but not so much around here.

Her yard is so pretty, she has a lot of old farm implements sitting around.  We were working on her fence in the back yard today. We were hanging birdhouses that her three year old granddaughter painted on the fence among old watering pitchers.  I will take a picture of it when it is done. 

My sister is so creative, I think I have told you before she got all the creativity genes in our family.

I wish we would get a break from the heat, but I feel bad complaining because at least we have electricity, so many people are still without. 








 Stay cool and have a happy Fourth of July


2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should think about the mountains next summer, Joyce....though I know you want to be with your sisters...always a hard decision. We are heading up to Flagstaff for a while in my little trailer...though we might wait a few days now...it was halfway cloudy and cool so far today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so wish I could, but I have to be with my sisters in the summer. J and I are going to MI. at the end of July for a few weeks.

      Delete