Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Friday, July 6, 2012

HIbernating



That's what we are doing around here, hibernating!   It is so darn hot, think it reached a 102 today, but that's not with humidity figured in, the heat index was 111.  I know I shouldn't complain, because we have power and air, which I know a lot of people in other areas of the country don't, but it is still HOT.

We have been doing absolutely nothing, just the barest minimum.  I haven't even left the house in the last 48 hours. 

Every day they push back the day on the forecast, that we are supposed to get some relief.  Supposedly tomorrow will only be 100 and then Sunday 90. 

Can you imagine hoping for 90? 

I can't wait till the end on the month, we are going to go to Traverse City, MI, where it will be around 10 degrees less than home. 

Today our temperatures were higher than Apache Junction, now that is just not right.

Can't really cook, cause it is to hot to turn on the oven, been using the grill or getting carry out every night.  

Guess that's enough complaining for one day. 

Stay cool my friends, stay cool.

1 comment: