Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Stuck!

I am just stuck, can't think of any other way to put it. I just let each day pass by doing only what I have to. I am not really sure what the problem is.

Maybe part of it is that we can't put up any Christmas decorations until after next Tuesday, that is when we are having the new jacks put in the RV. There is just no sense putting everything up and then having to take it down and pack it away to move the RV. It just makes Christmas unreal to me. J and I were both shocked when we looked at the calendar and saw Christmas was only ten days away.

Maybe part of the malaise is due to the weather, it has been chilly and raining here for the last three days.

Maybe another part of it is there are two medical battles going on in my extended family. It seems it is an up and down of good news, bad news with them daily and of course there is nothing I can do about it.

Maybe it is because I don't feel well or it is the result of the medicines I am taking.

I really don't know what it is, but I need to shake it off, I need to live my life instead of just floating through it.

I think I need another one of those"snap out of it" slaps. This seems to be happening a little to often. I have to come up with a solution to deal with it.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Joyce, it doesn't sound like the medicines are helping any with your emotional life, but have they helped with the pain at all?
    I can empathize a lot with what you say here and only hope it gets better for you--soon.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like me. Any chance one of your meds is causing " a constant depressive state"? I had this happen a few years ago and changed meds. It really helped and I realized how much that med was causing my depression to worsen!
    Here is hoping better days are ahead.
    And don't worry about decorating! It is only stuff :)
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consider yourself slapped! Now snap out of it. Why don't you go ahead and put some of your Christmas out? You could always put it away somewhere when you take the RV in. You need something to get you going. I'm going to try to get a little package off to you Friday that might help! Love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete