Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Prayer Request

Remember my dear friend Judy who passed away just three months ago, her daughter and son-in-law are going through some really difficult times right now. I would ask you as my friends and family to please remember them right now, in prayer, in your thoughts, whatever works for you. I am sure they would be ever so thankful, as would I.

They have gone through so very much this year, I am surprised they are still standing. If you would like their story, please go to Heathers blog, Mike's battle is my battle,thanks to you all. This young family continues to amaze me with their faith and strength.





1 comment:

  1. It takess a village at times, Joyce. Thinking of them and you at this time of year...we all will make it through..xoxo

    ReplyDelete