Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, October 10, 2011

10 Things I Am Thankful For




1. Beautiful colors of Fall.

2. Snuggling under the covers with j, Iz and our little house guest, Heidi.

3. A great big cup of strong, black, coffee, yum.

4. Medicines that make it possible for me to keep moving.

5. Music, music, music.

6. Sunflowers, I love,love, love sunflowers.

7. Izzie taking a nap on my lap.

8. J getting up first and putting on the coffee, so it is ready when he wakes me up.

9. My Kindle (not sure if I listed this before) don't know what I would do without books.

10. That we both had good jobs that provide us with good health insurance.


1 comment:

  1. Good morning Joyce Ann. I like the same things here, that is except for your husband. Sunflowers and coffee. Who could ask for anything more?

    ReplyDelete