Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Sunday Praise


My sister came through her surgery well . I thank God my sister Connie is there with her and keeps me updated to her progress   Louise  has difficult days of recovery ahead of her and we still don't know what the results of the biopsy will bring.  But I talked with her last night and was so happy to hear her voice.  I will be thankful for the gifts we have and take each day one day at a time.  When we could not have children of our own ,Louise  gave me the greatest gift of letting me share in the lives of her children, for that I can never thank her enough. 

Happy Mother's Day to my sisters, nieces, sister in law and all of you that are blessed to have been given the gift of children. 

To God be the glory, great things He hath done,
So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life our redemption to win,
And opened the life-gate that all may go in.

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
  Let the earth hear His voice;
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,
  Let the people rejoice;
Oh, come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,
  And give Him the glory; great things He hath done.


Source: http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php/h/39#ixzz1LlTz24J2




Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment