Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Home, this and that.

We have been home three days and I am slowly working my way through my to do list. Although it does seem for everything I check off two more are added. My sisters were on the top of my list, I spent Sunday with Connie at the hospital visiting with Louise. She had to go back in over night for a med mixup. Then Monday Iz and I went to visit Louise and Heidi, today I started tackling "the list".

Once we get everything on the list completed we are going to start seriously attempting to resolve the house issue. It really is silly to have a house sitting here empty for almost 2/3 of the year, but we have not been able to find a spot where we can park the RV for the five months we are here in the summer. Illinois is just not a place where you find an RV resort. If we don't find a solution we will have to keep the house and if we keep the house we have to do some updating this year, carpet, cabinets, counter tops.
We would prefer to sell the house, it is to big for us. I will be so happy when this gets settled.

I wasn't able to show you what "lovely Camp Red Bay" looked like because the air card didn't work very well. So I will share a few pictures with you today.

there are forty eight of these bays, each has a team of technicians and all of them were full this is us in bay 4

We had to report to our assigned bay at 6:45 a.m. every morning

there were over 200 RV's waiting for service




Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment