Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Saturday, May 14, 2011

I wanna go home, I wanna go home, oh how I wanna go home....

The coach did not get finished Friday, even though I crossed my fingers, I crossed my toes and I cried, please, please, pretty please to everyone who would listen. So I am sitting on a runway ( yes they park us on an old unused runway) with over 200 other Tiffin coaches waiting for Monday morning when they will start working on the coach again. I think what is the worst is knowing I am only two days away from home but now probably will not be there till Thursday. They are saying if everything goes will we will be finished by Tuesday end of business.

We are only about an hour from where I was born in Mississippi so we are going to see some family from Mama's side today, that will be nice.

This morning we got up and went to a diner in a converted gas station and I had biscuits and chocolate gravy. It was really good, I haven't had any since my brother's girls were home last summer and made some for me. Red Bay has a population of a little over 2000 so needless to say there is not much here, a couple of grocery stores and a lot of churches.

Sorry no pictures, but the internet here is a little wonky.


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

1 comment: