Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I know, I know, I am so behind in my posts.

So sorry, somethimes I am just to busy living this wonderful life to have time to post. We are now in Gulf Shores, Alabama. It is a gorgeous place, I will take some pictures and post them tomorrow. My new Kindle was here waiting for me so all is right in my world.
Just to drive my sister wild I want to post the pictures of our last meal in Louisanna.  We went to Crawfish, USA and had ....wait for it....CRAWFISH, all you can eat crawfish and it was wonderful.
before

during

after

The last picture is definetly for my sister Connie, their little dead,stripped carcasses! Three pounds of them we ate, with great relish!


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment