Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Praise

I watched a program on TV last night about a family with two brothers. One just back from the war, in a wheel chair, paralyzed and the other leaving for his first tour in Iraq. The part that has haunted me all night is their Mom saying good bye to the one and then sobbing as she pushed the other one back to the car in his wheel chair. I am ashamed that I spend most days merrily going about my life without pausing to offer up a prayer or even a thought for these families. Today lets remember the men and women who are serving in our military around the world and the sacrifices they and their families make for us.



http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=345

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment