Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ain't love grand!

Wanted to share with you what my true love gave to me for Valentines Day.


Beautiful flowers, right?


Then this, he changed the oil on the motorcycle and didn't take off his shoes when he came in!
I thought I would throw in a little Izzie
Cause everybody needs a little Izzie in their life. 

Have a great day everybody.


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

4 comments:

  1. Sweet flowers from your true love...and the grease on the floor...I suppose thats just par for the course of living with these darn men...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't live with them...can't live without them!..Izzie makes up for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly what you wanted/needed for Valentine's Day. That's more than I got. Just another day around here. Love that Izzie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty flowers! I understand all too well about those "spots" being tracked in. Then I try to remember what went into those spots.

    Izzie is a real cutie Pie!
    Have a great day.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete