Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, February 7, 2011

This and that

The park had a Patio Sale last Friday. It was cold so I don't think as many people as usual came by. I never have anything to put out so I walked around and took pictures of some of our neighbors.


You can tell it is cold, everyone had coats and hats on. Then Saturday it warmed up nicely and J and I went to the Mesa Market to get "objects of art" (a term we invented) for the shed. I picked out the blue one with Quails and he picked out the other one.



I picked up the cushions at Home Goods one day last week when I went shopping with the girls, they are nice and bright. My flowers were much prettier before they got smacked by the frost. We had them in the shed but that last night it must have gotten really cold. Good news it just got the tops, so they will come back. I gave them a shot of miracle grow yesterday so I don't think it will take long for them to get new blooms. We are taking the car in to be fixed today, finally. They are going to have to keep it a couple of weeks, no wheeling for us for a while.
Love to everyone.



Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. Then you should have time to send me a long email. I have taken a picture of your ivy. There seems to be only one vine that had any life left in it. There are two leaves on it; but I already see some tiny new leaves emerging. Keep your fingers crossed. I love your patio area. Every thing looks so neat and tidy. Makes me envious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outdoor area is looking pretty spiffy, Joyce! We have a Happy Trails RV thing about a mile down the road from us...kind of like where you are...I love going to their yearly sale...lots of goodies...wish the Mesa thing wasn't so far away for me..looks like fun

    ReplyDelete