Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Sunday, February 27, 2011

You're kidding right?

This is what it is doing outside in Arizona right now.



I thought I was having a flashback to a Chicago winter for a minute there. This is what you get when a strong cold front comes through the Valley.  I feel really bad for all the people who came here for a warm weekend to see a NASCAR race. Don't know if they will be able to dry out in time to have it today or not. Can't wait till J gets home, he was out riding when this started. Tomorrow it is supposed to reach 70. I love this place. Stay warm.

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. Hey Joyce, lol...I knew what it was going to be when I saw the title! We had real snow during the night but all gone now..boo hoo..it was pretty! Kind of looking forward to the 70° this week...need to warm my bones up! Don't know how they do it when they months and months of cold...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't happen to two nicer people! =]

    ReplyDelete