Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Izzie has a playdate

Boy oh boy did Izzie have a fun day yesterday. She got to have two play dates with her friend Sadie. Sadie is just a little over a month older than Iz, her owners got her last year just before we got Izzabelle. Yesterday our neighbor was babysitting Sadie for the day so we got in two playtimes. Gosh these dogs love each other. Most of the dogs here are older and can't be bothered with a puppies playfulness, so to get in two playtimes with Sadie was so much fun for Iz. It was hard to get pictures because they are both very fast, but I think you can get the idea.









Yes I know Izzie needs a bath, but I refuse to give her more than one a week. It is so dusty out here and she is so busy, sniffing and digging and burying things she gets filthy. Thanks goodness I got these ugly sofa covers for the couches. I don't worry if she gets them dirty I just throw them in the wash.



Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment