Home       Restaurants       RV Resorts       Contact

Monday, January 17, 2011

This and That

This is the first thing Izzie does every morning when we open the curtains. She has to check and see what's going on. Crazy little dog.....


Anybody up yet?

Where are you guys?

They must not be up yet, huh ?

My very first Pineapple Upside Down Cake. I had to make two because I had promised so many pieces to so many people.





Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. Theodore Roosevelt

2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! It reminds me of my little's standing on the couch and looking out the window. These pictures make me smile from ear to ear...I will have to show my little's in the morning as they will be delighted with seeing these photo's. Cake looks yummy! So sweet of you to make this to share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss her so much! Your cake looks beautiful. It was easy, wasn't it? I'm hoping to make the rum cake this weekend.

    Miss you like crazy,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete